Everything your rulers never wanted you to know and you were afraid to ask…
Ten classic stories from the birth of modern science fiction writing
Their writing helped science fiction gained wide public attention, and left a lasting impression upon society. The same writers formed the mould for the next three decades of science fiction, and much of their writing remains as fresh today as it was then.
Collected in one giant volume, here is the very best of the golden era. The stories include:
• A.E. van Vogt, ‘The Weapons Shop’
• Isaac Asimov, ‘The Big and the Little’
• Lester del Rey, ‘Nerves’
• Fredric Brown, ‘Daymare’
• Theodore Sturgeon, ‘Killdozer!’
• C.L. Moore, ‘No Woman Born’
• A. Bertram Chandler, ‘Giant Killer’.